 Fun / 1573
Re: The LEGO Wire (2012)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.animation, lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2012 16:53:32 GMT

In lugnet.animation, Abner Finley wrote:
   The LEGO Wire animation video.

If you remember the TV series ‘The Wire’, you might get it.

From YouTube.com The Wire - LEGO Style

Enjoy!

Note: (The LEGO Group does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this video.)

“You play with toys in dirt, you will get dirty toys.” - McNultly

This was great! Some may recognize the rowhouses in the clip. They’re mine. I shipped them off to Austin, TX for filming and now they’re back with me at my office. They’re actually very well traveled. They were at Bricks By The Bay a couple of years ago too. Soon to be taken home and dismantled . . .

Jonathan