 Fun / 1552
Re: LEGO Emoticon -- Invented. [ : : : : ]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:16:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rick Clark wrote:
I came up with this for my badge at BrickCon09. Far as I can tell, I'm the
first to use it, although it seems obvious in hindsight. Thought others
might find it useful/fun.

Yes, it is fun.

As a person, I'm usually rather square [::]

Sometimes I feed a bit odd, though [:::]

When a subject realy grabs my attention, you're in danger of having to hear a
realy [::::::::::::::::] monologue from me about it.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.