 Fun / 1390
1389  |  1391
Subject:
A LEGO Theme for my iPod.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:00:29 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all

I have been working on amy first none brick MOC. I have a 4th generation iPod
and there is a program that lets you change images on your iPod. Well it was
only natural that I would want to change them to something LEGO.

So with a little time to kill I was able to make an complete theme for the iPod.
I changed everthing from the battery charging icon. Which now shows a Metroliner
zoom across the screen. I changed the do not disconnect image to the LEGO logo.
I even changed the text in alot of places.

I am still adding to the theme and may work up a color theme for the iPod
Photos.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/8359

Dave

www.gplr.org