 Fun / 1301
  Even Marvin knows which are the right toys...

(URL) - select Saturday, February 14th's comic. Tom Armstrong's comic strip Marvin, featuring LEGO today in that familiar way we can all relate to. Notice where the stars are coming from in the third cell. The only thing is...he tried to use the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Even Marvin knows which are the right toys...

(...) Replying to yourself is okay when correcting a typo, right? :) Realized that it shouldn't be February *14th*, but 21st. Sorry! -Mike (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Even Marvin knows which are the right toys...

(...) Or succeeded. I can do my rant again if you want. :) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: Even Marvin knows which are the right toys...

(...) February 7 also features bricks... ROSCO (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)