 FAQ / 1307
1306  |  1308
Subject:
Group & Sidebar Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:05:57 GMT

Hi!

I hate to pester with the same question, but I know how messages can be
missed sometimes.  I have the following question yet unanswered:

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=10709

Also, a new question has come to mind.  How does one have a website added to
the sidebar of a group.  Specifically, I was thinking that the Starship
homepage might be worthwhile having on the .fun.gaming sidebar.  Does this
group have a Curator?  If not, how is the sidebar moderated?

FUT: .admin.general just to keep it tidy...

Thanks for any response!
-Galactic Mediator Hendo
http://www.valyance.com/starship/