 Fabuland / 300
Re: Fabulous Lego Drawings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 19:53:26 GMT

Hello

Well, there are even more, since I know I have severaleven older
"LEGO-kranten", but at this time I have no time to scan them in with
my A4 scanner. Maybe this summer I have time to do it.

Please remember me sometime to scan them...

Let me check which issues I have:
issue 2, 5, 6, 8, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 20, 23, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32,
33, 34, 36, 37, 40, 41, 43, 44, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54,
55, 56,
Some have been cut to be able to use the pictures, some has been
written on and almost all are suffering from wrong colors, they have
become yellow due to the sunlight...

greetings
-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----
Maico Arts
maico@m-arts.demon.nl
lego@m-arts.demon.nl
maico.arts@princen-group.com
-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Here's the list of issues I have:
#21    summer 1982
#22    fall 1982
#23    winter 1983
#26    spring 1984
#27    summer 1984 !pages 1,2&7,8 only...
#28    fall 1984
#29    winter/spring 1985
#31    fall 1985
#33    spring/summer 1986
#34    fall 1986
#35    spring 1987
So that'll be 160 scans to do them all....
They're all pretty yellow as you mightexpect from newspapers that • old...

Patience is the word now.... I promise I will scan them....

Duq

thanks bunches!
wow...  much better than I had dreamed...
time is of minimal importance...  I will be patient now that I know • issues
  have been located and will eventually be added. [and thanks to • Frank for
  providing a central location to link from so I know where to look • for
  them...]

sheree