 Events / NWBrickCon / 392
Re: The Adventure Begins: BrickCon 2008 Registration is Open!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 20:20:24 GMT

Registration #32!

BTW thanks for adding the feature that allows me to register myself and a family
member in one transaction. That really helps me keep it straight.

Now I just have to wait to pre-order T-shirts and the Con model!