 Events / NWBrickCon / 344
343  |  345
Subject:
Call for Presenters at NWBrickCon 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.ca.bc
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 06:41:05 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

NWBrickCon 2006 is looking for people who want to present a talk, moderate
a roundtable, or run a special activity at the Con this year.

We already have some traditional activities---like a Dirty Brickster,
Wacky Races, and Draft---lined up, but there are still several spaces
open.  In the past, we have had slideshows, presentations on building
techniques and styles, discussions of how to package MOCs for shipping,
and more.

The Con runs October 6, 7, and 8 (move-in October 5).  Talks and
activities will most likely be scheduled Friday afternoon and evening,
Saturday and Sunday morning, and Saturday evening, with roundtables during
public hours (11-4 Saturday and Sunday).

If you are interested in presenting, please e-mail me (my first three
initials @morfydd.net) with the title of your talk/roundtable/activity, a
brief description (for the Event Program), and any time restrictions (if
you won't be getting in until later Friday, for instance).

Deadline is Sunday, September 10.

Presenters (and everyone else) can register for the Con at
http://www.nwbrickcon.org

Hope to see you at the Seattle Center!

--
TWS Garrison