 Events / NWBrickCon / 341
  NWBrickCon update

(2 URLs) nwbrickcon.org> is online Hey folks, we've got great news. (URL) nwbrickcon.org> is online. Online registration is available along with ordering your NWBrickCon tee shirt, commemorative model, and/or Brick Bazaar Space. Current registration (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, FTX) !!

  Re: NWBrickCon update

Just thought I'd give a quick testimonial (can I get a halleluiah?). I've been to 4 fests now, and NWBC 05' was second only to BF-PDX in my book. Don't let the size fool you, great people and great mocs make for a great fest. Everyone's very (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-06, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)