 Events / NWBrickCon / 340
Re: NWBrickCon 2006 Coming This October!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 03:29:04 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Mark Neumann wrote:
   NWBrickCon 2006 Coming This October!

Mark your calendars October 6-8 for NWBrickCon.

(snip)

   Keep checking back, we will be posting more information about NWBrickCon as it develops.

NWBrickCon Team Mark Neumann

Mark-

Thanks for the early heads-up!

I’m very much looking forward to the event, and may be able to contribute to a session re: detailing in LEGO, Trains, or Town this year.

Looking forward to an early registration!

-jeremy

GPLR

visit: www.gplr.org