 Events / NWBrickCon / 246
245  |  247
Subject:
NWBrickCon Gaming!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:31:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Arr!!

Shanghaied I be into coordinating any gaming that be happening at NWBrickCon!!
If it be walking the plank in Evil Stevie's Pirate game or blasting scurvy dogs
in Brick Wars ye be planning, ye let me know!

**ahem**

If you're interested in running a Lego related game of any kind, please email me
at sean.a.forbes(at)gmail.com with the following information.

1) Your Name
2) Your Game
3) Approximate space required for your game. Also a preference of table over
floor.  We've got a LOT of floor, but tables are precious. (something about
actually DISPLAYING stuff)
4) Approximate time required for the game.

See you at the con!

Sean Forbes