 Events / NWBrickCon / 214
Re: NWBrickCon Is Coming Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 16:27:59 GMT

I have a small request regarding the website.  Could you please fix it so
that the hyperlinks are called out in some fashion?  Having them be the same
colour as the text makes the website difficult and annoying to navigate; you
have to mouse-over everything just to find the links.

In the meantime, I shall blindly feel my way toward registering for
NWBrickCon. :-)

-- Christian

Thanks for the suggestion.  The website is brand-new, so we are still working
out the kinks.  I'll see what I can do about making the links more obvious.

Thanks for your interest in NWBrickCon!

Pamela Hale
NWbrickCon Webmaven