 Events / NWBrickCon / 166
165  |  167
Subject:
Contest/voting results (was Re: Brad's talk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 19:08:39 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Mark’s info:

There will be awards:
Best Robot, Best Mecha, Best Train, Best Castle, Best Moonbase module, best
Space model, and best of show

I meant to post the results Sunday, but I forgot. Maybe someone else can fill in
what I forgot (if any), or correct any misremembers in the below:

Best Mindstorms/Robot went to the SMART display
Best Mecha went to Jama, by Eric Sophie (that it was a hit with the ladies
surely had *nothing* to do with it)
Best Train went to Robin Sather's BC Electric pair of interurbans
Best Castle went to Thomas Rafert's castle diorama
Best Moonbase Module went to "Luna Spire", Bram Lambrecht's space needle
Best Space went to Soren Roberts for  "Mephistopheles"
Best in Show went Ashley Glennon and Mark Rideout's big moonbase hangar bay

Congrats to the winners!