 Events / NWBrickCon / 163
Re: NWBrickCon gets underway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:21:21 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, David Schilling wrote:
What a great con we had this year! Everything's cleaned up now, everyone's home,
(well almost, some traveled far) and probably everyone's as tired as I am. But I
thought I'd post the pictures I took today before hitting the sack.

This batch is not moderated yet as I write this, but rest assured I'll come back
later and envy all of you guys that must have had a great time!

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe