 Events / NWBrickCon / 151
150  |  152
Subject:
About to hit the road
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 14:12:06 GMT

Ok, I'm about to hit the road. I'll be picking Larry P. up at SEATAC, so
expected arrival at NWBC is probably 1:00 PM or so.

I've got a car load of pirate stuff, a couple moonbase modules, monorail track
and trains (for the moonbase), and a few other bits and pieces. There's even
room for Larry and a bag or two...

Frank