 Events / NWBrickCon / 136
    Animation Competition at NWBC 03 —Seth Rotkin
   Today was the deadline for NWBC film submissions. If anyone just forgot and was planning to enter, please email me ASAP at nwbc_filmsubmit@cool...movies.com !!! I can no longer gaurentee entry into the competition, but I may be able to squeze you in (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.animation)