 Events / BrickWorld / 407
406  |  408
Subject:
Brickworld 2011 - Coming Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2010 03:23:04 GMT

Hey everyone...

Just a teaser...

We have been working hard to get ready for Brickworld 2011. There are several changes coming to the event based on your feedback in the survey over the summer. As always, there is room for improvement and we are doing our best for you.

Registration will open soon. Stay tuned for more information as we get closer to the holidays.

Best Regards, The Brickworld Team