 Events / BrickWorld / 405
404  |  406
Subject:
OBB Classic Space Layout at BrickWorld 2010
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2010 01:04:28 GMT

Hello!

After returning safely back to the cold tundra of Canada following our
all-too-brief stay in the Windy City, I immediately huddled in my igloo and
produced this--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnAigDoCCRQ

Enjoy!

Dave K