 Events / BrickWorld / 371
370  |  372
Subject:
Aw, no SNOT?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2009 02:18:45 GMT

This being my first Lego con, I was looking forward to learning a bit about SNOT
building techniques; I'm always floored when I see examples of it, but never
feel inspired on how to do it myself.

I guess there's no presentations or workshops about SNOT? Hopefully "Art &
Architecture" might discuss it a little bit, but is anyone else keen to learn
about it in detail?