 Events / BrickWorld / 259
258  |  260
Subject:
Brickworld 2008 - Trains - All Aboard!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:23:34 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

We’ve gathered a lot of steam for this year’s train presence at Brickworld!

The following clubs will be represented this year with many other individual layouts as well

TCLTC - Twin Cities LEGO Train Club
MichianaLTC - Michiana LEGO Train Club
MichLTC - Michigan LEGO Train Club
NILTC - Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club
SHSL - Sand Hills Short Line
IndyLUG - Indiana LEGO Users Group
GMLTC - Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club
CABR - Chicago Area Brick Railroaders
PennLUG - Pennsylvania LEGO Users Group

If you are planning to come and display some train or town related MOCs,
please visit the Brickworld Trains Planning group on Yahoo

If you’ve expressed an interest in displaying, but have not yet given us
dimensions, please do so as soon as possible, so that we can get the floor plan in order.

We also have lots of great things planned for the train heads. We’ll be giving
out more awards than last year and we will also be having several train related
presentations as well as a large roundtable discussion to discuss the
future of LEGO trains, as well as ways to integrate and embrace the new train
system. If you have an idea for a presentation or are planning to present on a
subject, please contact the Brickworld Coordinators through the contact link on
the Brickworld website.

For those attending, be sure that you register for the event at the website http://www.brickworld.us
Brickworld will be held June 19-22, 2008 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago).

We look forward to seeing you all in June in Chicago!

Jeramy Spurgeon
Train Coordinator
jeramyDOTspurgeonATrailbricksDOTcom