 Events / BrickWorld / 189
Re: Brickworld Reaches Attendance Milestone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:34:40 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Bryan Bonahoom wrote:
<<https://registration.brickworld.us/images/BrickworldLogo.png>>

The Brickworld is excited to announce that we have reached the 200 registered
participant level.

visit the Brickworld Web Site <https://registration.brickworld.us/?m=home by
clicking here>

281 participants WOW