 Events / BrickWorld / 174
Re: Brickworld Schedule of Events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 22:16:37 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Gus Jansson wrote:
   Here is the list of all the Mindstorms related events I could find on the schedule and I don’t see Line Maze. Is this event still happening?

To we need to register in advance to compete?

Oh no....30 lashes with a wet noodle for Bryan!!!

I accidently dropped the line maze event from the consolidated schedule!!!

Saturday

R 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Line Maze Competition

You do not need to register in advance.

Sorry everyone....hopefully this was the only mistake (ha...fat chance)

See you all next week, Bryan