 Events / BrickWorld / 153
152  |  154
Subject:
Brickworld Setup Extended
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 02:15:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

We just wanted to let all of the registered attendees know that we renegotiated the access time for the event area. We will now gain access to the main event area at 6 PM on Thursday, June 21st. We hope this helps give people enough time to complete their setup and enjoy the program on Friday.

The Brickworld schedule of events will be posted in early June to help you finalize your plans for arrival. We are still working out details to try and give everyone the maximum opportunity to participate in different events.

We look forward to seeing you in June!!!

Regards, the Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 21-24, 2007 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago). Register soon to ensure there is room for your creations to be displayed. There are a limited number of hotel rooms set aside at the special Brickworld rate. Get yours before they are all gone.

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here