 Events / BrickWorld / 148
147  |  149
Subject:
LEGO Creator Build-off at Brickworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 16:29:32 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This message is posted on behalf of Steve Witt:

If you’re not already too busy building for BrickWorld then the LEGO Community Team has a challenge for you.

All registered participants at BrickWorld are eligible to participate in a Creator Alternate Model Contest. This contest will involve two different sets:

4953 Fast Flyers (competing for 4955 Big Rig)

and

4956 House (competing for 4954 Model Town House)

All entries will need to be built and brought along with you to the event. The entries will be placed on the LEGO tables where they will be judged by a Designer from the creator department. You will need to use your own sets or purchase a set to enter this contest. You can only use the pieces from an individual set in order to build your alternate model. No alteration of parts is allowed (but who would do such a thing). Only one prize will be given for each category. Hopefully this just answered most of your questions.

Good luck to everyone and we hope to see some great entries.

Steve Witt

LEGO Community Team

We look forward to seeing you in June!!!

Regards, the Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 21-24, 2007 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago). Register soon to ensure there is room for your creations to be displayed. There are a limited number of hotel rooms set aside at the special Brickworld rate. Get yours before they are all gone.

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here