 Events / BrickWorld / 137
  BrickWorld Castle Contest - Hut Obliteration

I'm happy to announce the first Castle-themed contest for <https://registratio...kworld.us/ BrickWorld>: The Hut Obliteration Contest The objective is simple; build some kind of monster(s) and build some kind of medieval era "hut" that they're (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: BrickWorld Castle Contest - Hut Obliteration

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> In case you don't know him, I would like to introduce everyone to our most colorful Brickworld Coordinator - David Gregory :) I just loved the part about "hapless civilians" B (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: BrickWorld Castle Contest - Hut Obliteration

I forgot to mention a couple of bits of info about the Hut Obliteration Contest that I've had some questions on: You can photograph your contest entry and post pictures of it online before BrickWorld. Some contests state that your creation has to be (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.castle, FTX)