 Events / BrickWorld / 135
134  |  136
Subject:
Brickworld Display Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 01:54:20 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

It is our pleasure to announce that the Blacktron Intelligence Agency (BIA) made by Brian Darrow will be on display at Brickworld, including several expansions that are new in 2007. The BIA (shown below) will be fully displayed and is 26 feet long and 5 feet wide.

Brickstructures will also be displaying scale skyscrapers, some over 15 feet tall. This display will include 4 new models. These monster buildings (shown below with the designer) are created by Adam Tucker.

We are also saddened that one of our planned displays - the Harry S Truman aircraft carrier - will not be at Brickworld. Transportation, planned to be with the US Navy, has fallen through and at ~$10,000 we have been unable to secure a new method of transportation.

We look forward to seeing you in June!!!

Regards, the Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 21-24, 2007 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago). Register soon to ensure there is room for your creations to be displayed. There are a limited number of hotel rooms set aside at the special Brickworld rate. Get yours before they are all gone.

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here