 Events / BrickFest / 555

Subject:
BrickFest 2001 Gift Certificate winner.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:34:43 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

And the winner of this years $100 LEGO® Shop at Home Gift Certificate is

Drum role please!

http://www.brickfest.com/

On behalf of BrickFest I would like to thank LEGO Direct for providing the Gift
Certificate.

Christina Hitchcock
Event Coordinator
BrickFest

Re: BrickFest 2001 Gift Certificate winner.......
And the winner of this years $100 LEGO® Shop at Home Gift Certificate is

Drum role please!

http://www.brickfest.com/

Ok, Cary, I hope you're ready to buy beer for all of us!

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com