 Events / BrickFest / 450
  I have pics but brickshelf is not happy at the mo

I do have a camera load of pics to upload. They are not going to have captions, etc, unf... as soon as brickshelf comes back I will upload. If it isn't back soon I will upload somewhere else but won't have time to do thumbnails etc, it will just be (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: I have pics but brickshelf is not happy at the mo

(...) Finally I get to see the mountain. That is just awesome. Thanks again for posting. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: I have pics but brickshelf is not happy at the mo

(...) No prob. I do have a few more to unload... tonite I hope. ++Lar (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Pics on Brickshelf

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes: OK these are now at (URL) you to pick and choose which ones to see. Thanks for your patience. (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Pics on Brickshelf

(...) Larry, I'm surprised you don't have better/more pictures of that mountain, being the Train-head that you are. I know it's ONLY scenery for Trains, but it's the best non-Town scenery that I've seen in a while. Can you tell I'm goading you on (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: I have pics but brickshelf is not happy at the mo

Hopefully these include the combined Amtrak you took pictures of :) KL (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Rest of my pics are up

(...) Yes. They are in the same folder, tail end: (URL) with this one: (URL) it took me another day to get the camera unloaded. That combined Amtrak(tm) looked great. Robin's lights and Kevin's thrum-thrum pulling many coaches. Rocked! Also shows (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)