 Events / BrickFest / 4061
4060  |  4062
Subject:
Virtual Lego Room Tour at BrickFest 2009
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 05:12:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

BrickFest 2009 will see the first Virtual Lego Room Tour.

When LUGs have a meeting at a member's house, the one thing that everyone
always wants to see is the owner's build area.  A Lego Room, a Lego
Garage, a Lego corner-of-one-table-in-the-rec-room. . .every Lego
enthusiast at least tries to have a place where Lego is sorted, stored,
displayed, and built.  Since BrickFest's (already 200+) attendees come
from from locales ranging from Hawaii to Germany (and that's just Mathis
and Matthes) we can't visit everyone's Lego Room. . .in person.  Hence,
Virtually.

Those who want to present during this session should take several
representative pictures of their Lego Rooms and put them on a thumb drive.
At the session we will use the BrickFest computer and projector to put the
pictures up on a big screen and speak briefly about them.  So. . .

1) Do not clean up (much).  We want to see your real working area, even if
it means parts and bins spread all over.

2) Do make sure your pictures are of sufficient quality and resolution to
be magnified so everyone can see them.  Shun fuzziness and poor lighting.

See you there!

BrickFest 2009 will be March 27, 28, and 29 in Portland, Oregon
http://www.brickfest.com/

Posted on behalf of Jon Rasmussen, BrickFest 2009 Special Events
Coordinator.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/