 Events / BrickFest / 4058
4057  |  4059
Subject:
familiarize me with Portland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2009 20:55:15 GMT

Hi All,

I am attending Brickfest this year and as wondering if there was anyone
interested in showing a Portland-first-time-visitor around the city?

At NMRA in Detroit, Matt Doyle and Jim Garrett were kind enough to take an hour
or two to show a couple of us around Motown and we had a great time (and some
very good food!).

I'd love to be able to do the same in Portland.

If interested please contact me at:  Jonathan.c.lopesATgmailDOTcom

I'd be very much appreciative!

Thanks,
Jonathan