 Events / BrickFest / 4042
Re: Future of BrickFest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 00:36:58 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, William R. Ward wrote:
Is BrickFest dead or sleeping?  The Web site still thinks it's 2007, and there's
been naught on this newsgroup in months.  Will there be another BrickFest ever
again?  If so, when?  Will it be in Portland, DC, or somewhere else?

BrickFest is not dead nor sleeping.  Just on a very long vacation.  That's how I
see it.  I can't speak for the people who handle the website or run BrickFest.
I believe it was mention on LUGNET last year,there will be no BrickFest in 2008.
That's why there is BrickFair 2008 in DC, this year run by both old and new
people.