 Events / BrickFest / 4012
Re: Space Complete! At the Classic Space Fly In...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 14:36:29 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Matthew J. Chiles wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Brian Darrow wrote:
Matthew,

[SNIP]
Star Wars Complete.

Hi Matt,

Brickfest has been a great party and I enjoyed the Space tables and the sets i
used to know from childhood days...

Just as a sidenote on complete collections:
Star Wars complete has been done in spring 2007 at Frechen:

and following ones. Some other galleries had total shots on this huge display,
but I have them not at hand.

Leg Godt!

Ben

P.s.: