 Events / BrickFest / 4
    Re: BrickFest 2001 —Frank Filz
   (...) I know pirate gamers are going to want to participate in a bunch of the other activities, so if the space at all allows, I'd love for us to have the space all day Saturday, and once the final schedule of events is posted, we will post the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

        Re: BrickFest 2001 —Stephen F. Roberts
   (...) ...This sounds cool :-) I also would like to see the pirate stuff set up in its own spaces, lockable if at all possible... ...Possible ideas: ...Use the "back corner room", the one we set castle in last time (Castle was moving to the room we (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

        Re: BrickFest 2001 —Frank Filz
   (...) That room is probably slightly small, but the only larger lockable room is the one which had the trains and K-8 etc. last year (unless we also have some lockable rooms we didn't have last year). It certainly would have an advantage of not (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)