 Events / BrickFest / 3980
    BrickFest 07 Draft —Bob Kojima
   Yes there will be a draft at BrickFest this year! In case you forgot, a draft is where everyone brings an unopened copy of the same set. All the sets are sorted into lots and then lots are chosen in a round robin fashion till all the lots are gone. (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community) !

        Re: BrickFest 07 Draft —Will Chapman
     (...) Am I the only one that read that and immediately thought: Wouldn't it be great to build each of them in jet form and create an enormous "BrickFest 07 Squadron"! What? Just me? Drat. It's too bad the speed build won't use this set and the Jet (...) (17 years ago, 23-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrickFest 07 Draft —Ted Michon
   (...) Bob- Is the number of lots set by the number of total pieces in the set or the number of unique piece types in the set? -Ted (17 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: BrickFest 07 Draft —Kelly McKiernan
     (...) Not sure if Bob saw this, so I'll take a shot... generally we'll set lots by number of unique pieces in the set. In the event of a lot being overly large and/or coveted, it's sometimes split by common agreement. For example, when GPLR did the (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: BrickFest 07 Draft —Bob Kojima
   (...) Looks like this set has around 123 unique pieces. There are a few lots that we will probably split like the 2x2 blue tile, 1x2 white tile, and 1x8 red tile. We will match and split the wedges too. (pair up the left and right wedges and then (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)