 Events / BrickFest / 393
    Re: August Surprise... —Mike Walsh
    "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GGH0yC.E78@lugnet.com... (...) Car. How about this for a prediction - (URL) Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Users Group (URL) - Carolina Train (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

        Re: August Surprise... —Tom Inosanto
   LOL, you said *JULY* surprise, so you only get half credit, LOL :)~ But it is GREAT to see this come back! I have never even seen one of these in person, and think - pretty soon I will have one in my lego town!! I know this is pushing it, but is (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)