 Events / BrickFest / 3688
Re: Brickfest 2006 : 8285 Speedbuild new record (pics loaded!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:29:07 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Diana Wong wrote:
Dear all,

A small group of us (6 in the team) participated in the Speedbuild @ Brickfest
2006 .. and a new record has been set (new Technic Tow Truck Set 8285). We
completed it in 2 hours 36 mins beating the old record by 6 mins (was 2hours 42
mins).

Steven has uploaded the pics (resized) @ brickshelf, do check them out.

cheers,
"THE" Diana
dvirus

Hi,

I'm not 100% sure I'll understand your record.

I was one of the 5 (yes, we were only 5 people) people building that set at the
1000steine Land in Berlin. According to the official LEGO time keeper we needed
2 hours 09 minutes and 42 seconds. We were one person less. We didn't like our
time at all, but it was nevertheless slightly faster then yours.

What record were you attempting to get? A new US-speed build record or a new 6
person record, I am slightly confused.

Best regards,

Christian