 Events / BrickFest / 3611
3610  |  3612
Subject:
Not at BrickFest after all
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:57:08 GMT

I'm not at BrickFest.. I was wondering if I could participate in the Lego store
shopping event by phone, since I did register and all. Just didn't quite make it
there.

We planned to drive the truck with MOCs in the back from Milwaukee to BrickFest,
but on Friday we decided to stop and stay longer with friends, with about 550
miles left to drive. My MOCs are on their kitchen table, we play with my packets
for Dirty Brickster/Buildster, and we build castles for the baby to knock down
(using her bricks). Now we are going to go to the local Lego store, maybe hit
some KB outlets, and make some brick animation...

It's kind of fun to change the plan in the middle of the journey.

-Erik