 Events / BrickFest / 3551
3550  |  3552
Subject:
Is your LUG represented at BrickFest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 22:37:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

To any LUG member who hasn't noticed: BF is offering a really neat way to show
off your group - right on the BrickFest.com Homepage! It's free and takes only a
few minutes.

Your group's name, with a link to your website or newsgroup, can appear in the
right-hand column under "Participating Groups".

Here's more info, from this webpage:
http://www.brickfest.com/sponsorlevels.php
"For those attending BrickFest, we extend an invitation for you to represent
your LUG/LTC or Adult LEGO Fan Group as a Participating Group by submitting a
web banner (80 by 31 pixel) and a URL to your club website. If you don’t have a
banner graphic available, a text link will be made for you. This will be placed
on the BrickFest homepage in the Participating Clubs section."

I'd personally LOVE to see EVERY attending LUGs displayed there. As an
incentive, I'll whisper to you that LUGNET may have something very special
waiting at the Fest for those groups who show themselves now!! ;-D

-Suz