 Events / BrickFest / 3544
Re: BrickFest 2006 Venue visit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:32:24 GMT

   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Nick Kappatos wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jude Beaudin wrote:

   Talking to a few geeks here at work, the estimate for the walk back to the hotel from the bar with individually-wrapped toothpicks is 42 minutes trying to factor in distance, average foot speed, intoxication, Janey laughing, Janey falling down, Janey getting up, Janey trying to get her lighter working, Janey falling down again, etc... This does not include the conversation outside the hotel which can last hours.

HEY!!! I resemble that remark!... Wait a minute... yes, I will give you the chatting... the laughing, and the lighter... but the falling down... is highly unlikely, and the getting back up, totally preposterous.

Janey “I can walk a straight’ish’ line! Red Brick”