 Events / BrickFest / 3510
Re: Blue 2x4 BrickFest Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 05:21:19 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Ted Michon wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Diana Wong wrote:
   Hi, Does your 20% sales still apply to the “already on sale” items in your store? How do I look for you at brickfest if i have placed a BL order with you?

cheers, diana

Diana-

The current 20% off sale is the only sale we’ve ever had at Blue 2x4 Bricks. Everything is 20% off per the usual way BrickLink does these thing.

I’ve been to 3 BFs and have never had a problem finding someone even if we had never met before. There will be three Michons (myself and sons David and Thomas), so statistically we’ll be easier to find than many. We will be staying at the headquarters Sheraton Hotel for the duration plus a day at each end. If you place an order, I’ll also send along my cell phone. And we will have email while at BF. Good enough?

-Ted

Ted, I have a little problem, I need a bypass password from you since your store does not ship to me “technically” ..

pls email me dianavirus@gmail.com .. thanks!

cheers, Diana