 Events / BrickFest / 3455
Re: Alternate hotels for BrickFest 06?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 17:13:47 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Rob Hendrix wrote:
I'm trying to conserve as much money as possible so I can actually [attend]
BrickFest this year, and I was wondering what other hotels were [VERY] near
the convention hotel that I might could use points for instead of cash.
I'll quite possibly have a lady-friend and her 9 month old son with me.  So
the shorter the walk, the better.

Thanks for your help!
-Rob
www.brickmodder.net

Hi Rob,

there really isn't any place within walking distance of the Premiere. However,
you can check the following web page for alternate hotels close to Tyson's
Corner. If you look there, you'll see the convention hotel listed at the bottom.

http://www.shoptysons.com/visitor_and_travel_information/resorts_and_hotels

Joe Meno
Event Coordinator, BrickFest 2006