 Events / BrickFest / 3443
    BrickFest Bulletin: Town/Train Contests —Joe Meno
   (URL) Town/Train Contests Announced for BrickFest! The BrickFest Staff is happy to announce the Town and Train Competitions for BrickFest 2006: There will be 5 awards for train, and 5 for town. Train 1) Best Steam Engine-Themed MOC --Must be (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

        Re: BrickFest Bulletin: Town/Train Contests —Allan Bedford
   Hi Joe, Just a couple of silly questions. But I'm a Brickfest-newbie, so please be gentle. :) I read through your posting but for the Town contest specifically, I didn't see two pieces of information. 1) Is this minifig-scale Town? Or just anything (...) (18 years ago, 2-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)