 Events / BrickFest / 3383
3382  |  3384
Subject:
A few pictures, 2 short video clips : Brickfest 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:10:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi, everybody!

I finally got around to publishing a few of the photos I took at Brickfest this year... everything was so amazing but I spent so much time talking with people that I hardly got to take any pictures!

I thought folks might want to see these videos:
· Steve DeCraemer destroying his best-of-show model city/castle/Jesus thing (1 minute, 15MB, avi).
· Following a ball through the Great Ball Contraption (3 minutes, 47MB, avi).

You might also get a kick out of Jake’s trendy new glasses :)

15 or so somewhat random photos:

It was great seeing everyone again! (and meeting so many more of you for the first time!) I can’t wait to see what everyone cooks up for next year.

Sean
seankenney.com