 Events / BrickFest / 3362
Re: Brickfest Pneumatic Master and new Pneumatic Gate Circuits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:49:12 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

[SNIP]

I figured that if you're going to write an article for BrickJournal on pneumatic
basics up through sequencers, you would probably want to talk about the simplest
gates, the single output gates.  If not, I'll write up a followup article that
talks about them.

[BIG SNIP]

This is fun!

Kev

Kevin,

And after you write a few articles for Brickjournal it is my hope that you would
complete them in a book on pneumatics (maybe along with CS?). I spoke with
others at Brickfest and they said they would buy the book and I would probably
buy more than one myself!

Enjoying the pneumatics conversation,

Larry W.