 Events / BrickFest / 3145
3144  |  3146
Subject:
Bring Out Yer Dead!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 02:04:33 GMT

I have too few zombies. I want lots and lots of zombies for my Moonbase layout. So I am making a call to all Brickfest attendees: Bring more zombies!

They are made of 1 of 3 heads, either the Harry Potter troll, Darth Vader, or Frankenstein. The hand color should match the head color if possible, otherwise dark grey will do fine. Dress them in whatever you want, as long as it’s moonbase appropriate. Put a little bit of paper inside the body with your name on it if you want it back. All un-tagged zombies will be claimed by me. Email me at the above address if you would like to contribute, so I will know in a few weeks if I have to buy more.

Thanks, and lets make this the best zombie infested Nuclear Power Plant ever!

Adrian