 Events / BrickFest / 3062
    FAQ Help —Peter Blencowe
   I’m a tad confused by the brickfest faq. I am under 18 (but still out of the recommended age and outside what I assume would be the socially exactable range among peers in my age group) and wish to attend Brickfest on days other than the public (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: FAQ Help —Christina Hitchcock
   (...) Hello Peter, Both you and an adult would need to register for the event. The adults account would need to be set up first and then he or she would register you under the account. Christina (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: FAQ Help —Peter Blencowe
   (...) Thanks for clearing that up. (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Sorry! (was Re: FAQ Help) —Peter Blencowe
   (...) Quite sorry for neglecting my email for so long! Just checked my in box and found Christina's reply to my question there too. I keep forgeting that people somtimes reply in email form. As to my age: Whoops I just checked my profile and (...) (19 years ago, 22-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Sorry! (was Re: FAQ Help) —Ken Dowd
     (...) <Snip> (...) Hey Peter, I'm not an official Brickfest person or anything, but I can answer you're questions. You can certainly bring MOCs regardless of age. One of the Castle guys last year was underage and brought some great MOCs. Also, (...) (19 years ago, 22-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Sorry! (was Re: FAQ Help) —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I don't think it really is a question of your behavior, Peter. The rule is that you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who will assume any liabilty and/or act on your behalf in case anything happens. On a lighter note, I do hope this (...) (19 years ago, 22-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)