 Events / BrickFest / 3055
Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 13:28:39 GMT

Ok, There seems to be enough interest in this to run with it.  Now the question
seems to be do we present this as a moonbase or do we present it as just a
collection of mocs?  I was kinda leaning towards moonbase but if thier is a lot
of people who want to bring robots, mecha, and the like we might be better off
just opening it up to everything.
  Yes, I realize that safety is going to be a factor.  Yes, I realize we are
going to have to have to use something like ropelights to mark paths.  I'm
thinking maybe we can trim the tables in florescent tape.  I just had an idea,
Is there anyway we can rig a light so it constantly dims on and off real slow by
itself.  Maybe in 30 second cycles.  Or what if we get one of those stupid color
wheels that they use to put on aluminum Xmas trees and black out 2 of the 4
panels.  Just for the public day of coarse.
  Please keep the ideas and feedback coming guys.  So far so good.  Steve
DeCraemer