 Events / BrickFest / 3033
Re: Announcing BrickFest 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 02:40:46 GMT

Your stuff? I heard it it got horribly changed in a freak Dremel accident.

These sorts of requests might be better handled offline, not sure.

XFUT off-topic.fun

Paul's post just reminded me that I forgot to pick up something at the Fest
last year.  No, it's not an emergency, I didn't cut off my finger off with
my Dremel (yet).  Christina actually has been personally babysitting my item
ever since I left.  Gotta love people with that much devotion to their work!

Rob