 Events / BrickFest / 2985
2984  |  2986
Subject:
BrickFest 2004 Commemorative DVD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:23:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Attention BrickFest 2004 Attendees and Non-Attendees,

I am overwhelmed by the incredible interest in the BrickFest 2004 Commemorative
DVD that will feature video clips and pictures from the 5th Anniversary
BrickFest.

I want everyone to know that we are currently gathering images and video from
the event and work will begin shortly on the DVD production. In early September
I will make an announcement here and through the BrickFest web site about the
details for purchasing your BrickFest 2004 Commemorative DVD. The directions
will include the details for PayPal, Credit Card, and Check payments that will
be made to me. Please DO NOT send money until you receive notification and
directions. Right now, PayPal, with my Premium Account, charges $0.45 out of
every $5.00 that I receive. We are working on reducing this cost to reduce the
financial pressure on producing the DVD.

Each DVD will cost $5.00 to have sent to you in the mail.

Attendees and Non-Attendees are able to purchase the DVD. International orders
may require an additional shipping charge.

I will produce a web site were complete details of the production will be
provided including financials for the project. I maintain that this DVD is NOT
an effort to support the "Todd is moving to D.C. Fund" and I am simply
interested in covering my costs for purchasing materials, printing, burning, and
sending the DVD's in the mail.

If you have already made payment, do not worry, I have your names and will
contact you for your address when we are ready to ship.

The DVD will be tested at a local electronics retail outlet, national chain most
likely, to confirm that the DVD works in a variety of DVD players. I cannot wait
to bug those folks at one of those stores. There will be instructions should
your DVD not work in your DVD player. The idea is that the DVD will work in the
same one you watch motion pictures on as well as your computer DVD drive,
assuming you have one of these items. If you do not, why do you want the DVD?
LOL!

Sincerely (and with much love for this community),

Todd