 Events / BrickFest / 2956
Re: BrickFest Highlights from a "first timer."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.glug
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 03:06:35 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

LOL, Larry, so much for me protecting the innocent, or in your case, the not so
innocent.  Yes you are right, that was the state, and the place, and the ungodly
time was 11 pm. You will be happy to know, that even with my car unlocked and
the windows wide open, the mocs and luggage remained untouched.  It was fun
running into you again, and I mean that almost literally.  How's the trip going?

So far so good... Met up with Frank Filz, Chris Weeks, Peter Guenther and James
Seibel here in Indy and it looks like we have a good buzz building already for
GameLUG activities... lots of people popping by and going "oooh... LEGO!" and
suchlike...

xfut to lugnet.gaming